PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Sewell - 1695 - Durham

dollor
20th October 2007, 07:13 PM
Researching Jesse Sewell, b abt 1695 in Durham. Father of Abraham (b 1723). Both emigrated to US about 1725 and settled in Vermont. I believe Jesse died in 1727 and Abraham moved on to Maryland, married Margaret Carpenter, and remained for many years. I am looking for anything on Jesse's family and ancestry. I have a lot of information on the US line of the family, but I am stuck in the UK.

Lisa
19th February 2009, 09:37 PM
Researching Jesse Sewell, b abt 1695 in Durham. Father of Abraham (b 1723). Both emigrated to US about 1725 and settled in Vermont. I believe Jesse died in 1727 and Abraham moved on to Maryland, married Margaret Carpenter, and remained for many years. I am looking for anything on Jesse's family and ancestry. I have a lot of information on the US line of the family, but I am stuck in the UK.

May we compare our info? I believe that this is also my Sewell line. Jesse>Abraham>Joseph>Joseph>Lucinda>Fanny Turner>Sarah Elizabeth Hounshell>William E. Taylor>Gerald E. Taylor>me

dollor
19th February 2009, 11:26 PM
sure - contact me at ****** to discuss.

Email address removed by Administrator. If you post your email address in a public forum you will receive large numbers of unwanted spam messages.

To contact the member, click on the member's name above and select 'Send email message'