PDA

View Full Version : Saul in Australia

Kerrie22
31st May 2006, 05:59 AM
I am tracing the family of Francis Isaac SAUL. Born Menindie, New South Wales, Australia 5May1895. Father William, Mother Mary Ann (nee ARNOTT). Mary Ann and William SAUL married in Belfast (Port Fairy), Victoria. Francis served in the 7th Light Horse in World War 1. Any information on his family connections would be greatly appreciated.

Dorothy
19th June 2007, 08:26 AM
Hi Kerry,
Some years ago I was researching in the Stawell Victoria area, (where my grandfather Martin Saul worked) and came across a number of Saul B.D.M.'s for Isaac and Mary Ann Arnott Saul. If you are not able to get to Stawell I will see if I still have the information in my files.

Cheers, Dorothy

Kerrie22
22nd June 2007, 05:35 AM
Hello Dorothy, I would be grateful for any information you may be able to assist with. Mary Ann Saul (nee Arnott) and Isaac Saul are the GG Grandparents of my husband Peter.
I am Sydney based and have never had the opportunity to travel to this area of Victoria. I am happy to provide you with information I have on the family once son William SAUL ( DOB abt 1864?) moved to NSW.
regards
Kerrie

Dorothy
22nd June 2007, 07:59 AM
Hi Kerrie,

Would you be able to contact me on clearmount@westnet.com.au
and I will be able to send the Stawell details through to you.
Cheers
Dorothy:)

Dorothy
23rd June 2007, 04:16 AM
Hi Kerrie,

More info. has come to hand with a possible link to Warwickshire 1851.
Contact me please.:)

Dorothy

Dorothy
26th June 2007, 01:10 AM
Hi Kerrie,

Another message from London asking me to have you contact John at <JohnSla@aol.com> (The Sole Society) as he feels that he can link Isaac Saul with a family in England.

Cheers

Dorothy

Kerrie22
14th July 2007, 06:54 AM
Hello Dorothy, I have replied to John's email and will reply yours also with more information today.
Thank you for the details you have supplied, very helpful.
Kind regards
Kerrie