I am seeking in the UK the parents of Timothy Sewell suspected birth ca 1690--1695--perhaps earlier, but not later. Timothy is found in the American Colonies by 1716. He is not connected to any of the known Sewell/Sewall families in the colonies at the time. In the colonies too early for immigration documentation. Ship passenger transcriptions lacking as most did not document individual passengers at the time and/or the records are inaccessible or didn't survive. I haven't a clue as to where in the UK Timothy was born. I am hopeful that a child by the name of Timothy born about that time could be found in existing trees of UK researchers or that someone has run across a baptism etc. while searching their own families. His first wife's name was Elizabeth Jeffrey. The names of their issued children were: John, Elizabeth, Timothy, Sarah, Margaret, Katherine, Rebekah. 2nd wife's name, Bridget Lyndsey with children Joseph & Anna. Most of the children were Loyalists to the crown during the War of the Rebellion (American Revolutionary War). All help is appreciated. Susan Hedeen