Thread: Jesse Sewell - 1695 - Durham

Default Jesse Sewell - 1695 - Durham

Researching Jesse Sewell, b abt 1695 in Durham. Father of Abraham (b 1723). Both emigrated to US about 1725 and settled in Vermont. I believe Jesse died in 1727 and Abraham moved on to Maryland, married Margaret Carpenter, and remained for many years. I am looking for anything on Jesse's family and ancestry. I have a lot of information on the US line of the family, but I am stuck in the UK.

Default Re: Jesse Sewell - 1695 - Durham

Quote Originally Posted by dollor View Post
    Researching Jesse Sewell, b abt 1695 in Durham. Father of Abraham (b 1723). Both emigrated to US about 1725 and settled in Vermont. I believe Jesse died in 1727 and Abraham moved on to Maryland, married Margaret Carpenter, and remained for many years. I am looking for anything on Jesse's family and ancestry. I have a lot of information on the US line of the family, but I am stuck in the UK.
    May we compare our info? I believe that this is also my Sewell line. Jesse>Abraham>Joseph>Joseph>Lucinda>Fanny Turner>Sarah Elizabeth Hounshell>William E. Taylor>Gerald E. Taylor>me

Default Re: Jesse Sewell - 1695 - Durham

sure - contact me at ****** to discuss.

Email address removed by Administrator. If you post your email address in a public forum you will receive large numbers of unwanted spam messages.

To contact the member, click on the member's name above and select 'Send email message'
    Last edited by Tim Soles; 19th February 2009 at 11:44 PM.