Thread: Thomas Saul - born c1885 -Preston

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Thomas Saul - born c1885 -Preston

Oh dear...

It seems I was wrong.

After corresponding with John it seems more likely that my Thomas Saul is likely to be the son of Thomas and Bridget, listed as living 37 Duke Street in Preston in the 1891 Census.

It's easy to get carried away, isn't it?

I will see what information I can now find.

Steve

I live on an island in Canada in an inlet of the of the Pacific Ocean.

Norman, I noticed in an earlier posting that you had a Thomas Saul born 1890. That's the birthdate of my father, Thomas Edward Saul, eldest son of Thomas William Saul and Kathleen Froggitt but I don't know where he was born. He was brought up in Great Yarmouth and educated in Norwich. If you have any information on the Thomas Saul born 1890 I would appreciate anything you can tell me. Donovan

There was only one Thomas Edward Saul's birth registered in 1890. His birth was registered in the March Quarter of 1890 in Yarmouth. Reference 4b page 28. This I would suspect is the person you are looking for and I suggest you sned for the birth certificate to confirm it.

Regards

norman

Donovan
    Further to my reply to you of yesterday. Are you a member of the Sole Society? I suspect not. The Sole Society has a comprehensive family tree relating to the people you refer to. The Society provides a free CD Rom on Saul research to it members. Granted it was produced in 2003 but you will be surprised at the information of your family tree on this disk. It will be found under the reference code of FEC. For membership details please look at this web site.

Regards

Norman

I have recently rejoined your site 2 days back and I would welcome a cd of all the latest so I can catch up on my tree! my aim is to finish (if ever) and tidy up the loose ends , please can you pass on my email to Peter Saul who I believe we are related by 9+ great grandfather in Cumbria ( if still alive) ! thankyou