Thread: George Henry Saul

Default George Henry Saul

Hi everyone
    I have been contacted regarding a George Henry Saul, born about 1893. He married Winifred Jessie Trott in 1917 at Middlesbro. He is not in my family tree of Sauls from Northumberland or Yorkshire. Does anyone have him in their Saul trees?

Lorraine

Default Re: George Henry Saul

Hi Lorraine how are you doing ? I have not been on web site for a while just saw your message. Re. George Henry Saul, born about 1893. He married Winifred Jessie Trott in 1917 at Middlesbro. George is part of my family from Leamington and Horley before. George is on the Saul charts GRR211 Winifred GRR212 please past on my details Regards Martin

Default Re: George Henry Saul

hi.martin george henry saul was my grandad and they were from leamington.he met my grandmother who was from perth her father was awell known travelling fair they married in middlesbrough in 1919 he was gassed in the first war my dad has the medals he died before i was born due to been gassed he had problems with chest and breathing he had quite a big family and there is some of his sons or my uncles left around in middlesbrough